Recovering High Point Businesses
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your business and stop work for months following. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but other damage from fumes and soot can remain for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years to come.
The experts from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage too. Throughout the High Point area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
- We appear at your business to help within hours, 24/7
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Ash and debris removed without harmful chemicals
- Cleaning, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged inventory or furniture in your building
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and other technology designed to remove water caused by killing the flames
- We will rebuild any portion of your business that was ruined by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Helping High Point
We understand how hard a fire can be on business owners, so we work fast to return your property back to normal. Our years of education, cleaning methods and equipment blended with our experience results in quicker work and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Damaged goods or furniture is usually easy to renew for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, We will help with your insurance claims process to make it as simple as possible for you.
If your organization has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke removal professionals at High Point Paul Davis. Our local franchise will be there to assist.