Water Damage in High Point
Have you discovered water damage in your business? Whether it’s a spreading spot coming from the ceiling or a fully submerged cellar, Paul Davis Restoration Services is able to solve the problem. Our specialists can conduct water damage restoration to companies or businesses properties near the High Point, NC area.
How Does Water Damage Start?
There are several ways your business can take on water damage. Malfunctioning equipment like washing machines are prone overflow. More artificial causes of water damage consist of septic and sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems may begin minor. Whether resulting from faulty plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can throw out intense water damage. Regardless of the type of business you head, water damage can become a major problem for your organization. If neglected, it may lead to future damage in the form of mold.
Flooding found in business properties might also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in High Point might cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Similar to manmade leaks, water damage that comes from natural causes may encourage fungal issues if neglected.
Flood Restoration Services
We offer a variety of services like water damage assessment and extraction. Based on the intensity of your building, Paul Davis specialists can clean affected areas like furniture. Our team also cleans and sanitize objects like linens. If left to grow, intense water damage could leave fungal colonies in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items like linens
- Preventing mold and mildew damage
- Locating and containing the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff respond and act quickly Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis professionals may be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We are experienced – After half a century in business and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage problem.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance providers when recovering from water damage is stressful. We will talk to your insurance provider to file claims quickly.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your High Point Paul Davis franchise today!