High Point, NC Disaster Planning
One of the most critical parts of running a company in High Point, NC is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually focus on things like data back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.