High Point, NC Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of business management in High Point, NC, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. However, these plans usually focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a free consultation today, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.