Flood Damage Removal Experts
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to deal with. If your home has experienced water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without delay is critical. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services, always prepared to respond to your circumstance at any time.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC and we know how to get the job done quickly. Contact us if you require instant aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC will return your call within 30 minutes and arrive at your home or business within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC
- Speak with Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – We would like to know your water damage situation before moving forward, so we conduct a deep assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Extraction – We implement powerful vacuums and pumps to extract flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we’ll arrive to clean up the water.
- Absorbing Water – Though everything appears dry, bigger situations occasionally require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Cleaning – Still water can cause discoloration and disfigurement in the areas it rests on. We use advanced disinfectants to eliminate smells, discoloration and other problems left from the flood.
- Returning to Normal – Regardless if the water damage was large or small, the Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC restoration team can take your home or business back to pre-flood conditions.
Events That Lead to Water Damage
- Appliance leak
- Poor plumbing
- Overflowing toilet
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Fixing water damage involves scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle cases like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Talk to the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.