Colfax, NC Disaster Planning
There are several important parts of business management in Colfax, NC, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, these plans typically focus on things like data back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.