Saving Greensboro Businesses
If your company sustains damage from a fire, you can expect to slow operations for several weeks and use thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When business owners consider fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames but ash and smoke may stay around the area years after. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the air for months if neglected and hurt your business’ brand.
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and income are at stake. Smoke, ash and fire damage removal are just part of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Greensboro region.
The Paul Davis Method
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimations
- Board-ups for dangerous areas and structural stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to remove ash and odors
- Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or furniture in your building
- Moisture removal – industrial grade dryers, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding – in the event that a serious area of your property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Professional Sanitation designed to prevent mold and mildew
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team can get your business back to its feet. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and tools blended with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to renew the items inside your business to their normal condition. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
If your company has been harmed by a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup professionals at Paul Davis. Our Greensboro franchise will be there to help.