Greensboro, NC Disaster Planning
One of the biggest parts of running a company in Greensboro, NC is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.