Removing Water Damage in High Point
Water damage stems from many unexpected areas. Typical offenders include appliances. The Paul Davis service masters know how to remedy flood damage of all variations. From totally flooded buildings to water blotches, our experts have the experience to extract damage to guarantee it does not continue and promote mold growth.
Why Remove Water Damage?
There are many ways your office can take on flood damage. Defective appliances such as dishwashers may overflow. More man-made causes of water damage include sewer or septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems may begin minor. Be it failed sewer lines or appliances, some structures can add to harmful water damage. Whatever business you run, flood damage is a major issue for your office. If ignored, it could contribute to more damage in the form of mold.
Flooding found in business buildings may also flow from local runoff from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in High Point may cause water damage for residential or business property holders. Similar to manmade floods, water damage from natural causes can bring about mildew damage if neglected.
Water Damage Restoration Services
Our technicians have plenty of know-how clearing leaks and various kinds of flooding from commercial properties around the High Point, NC region. Our team offers these services for any business hurt by water damage.
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying affected surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as documents
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Finding and fixing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance providers
We Have the Experience You Need
- Our staff respond and work on time Based on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We are professional – With 50 years of service and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We can talk to your insurance group to file claims quickly.
For all your water damage repair issues, contact Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be ready to connect you with a specialist in the High Point area.