Disaster Planning in High Point
One of the most important parts of operating a company in High Point is ensuring business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC today to get your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.