Saving Jamestown Businesses
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your business and halt operations for months after. When people consider fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself however soot and fumes may hang around the area years after. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The professionals from Paul Davis understand how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we provide removing soot and smoke damage too. No matter what size, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Jamestown area.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- 24/7 emergency response – arrive prepared within hours
- Prompt damage analysis, pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for unsafe areas and building stabilization
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your fire-damaged items or fixtures in your business
- Removal of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – when a large area of your property was destroyed, we can restore it
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
Jamestown Paul Davis is Here for You
We can bring your commercial property back to normal faster. Our education, sanitation methods and years of experience help us complete the the task effectively the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is often simple to revive for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.