Damage Caused by Water in Jamestown
Flooding damage comes from many unanticipated sources. The usual suspects can be found in drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows the best way to remove flood damage of all types. From totally flooded buildings to water blotches, our experts know how to extract damage to guarantee it doesn’t spread and continue mold growth.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are many ways your storefront can be exposed to flood damage. Damaged equipment like washing machines have all been known to flood. Other artificial sources of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank backup, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these can begin small. However, the water damage may move around your storefront and foster worsened issues from mold growth.
Flooding in commercial properties may also come from closeby runoff from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Jamestown may cause water damage for residential and commercial property owners. Just like artificial leaks, water damage from natural causes may encourage mildew damage if left untreated.
Our specialists have plenty of experience clearing spills and other kinds of water damage from businesses near the Jamestown, NC region. We offer these services for any business affected by water damage.
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected surfaces like walls
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions like clothes
- Removing mold and mildew damage
- Finding and fixing the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Why Call Paul?
- Our staff respond and move quickly Varying on the amount of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in as little as a few days.
- We’re experienced – With 50 years in operation and millions of spaces returned to normal, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage problem.
- We will help with your claims – Pairing up with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We will talk to your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Jamestown Paul Davis franchise today!