Jamestown, NC Disaster Planning
Ensuring the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Jamestown, NC. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like data and emergency power backup.
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC now to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.