Disaster Planning in Jamestown, NC
There are lots of important parts of business management in Jamestown, NC, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most essential. However, these plans usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.