Recover from a Fire in Kernersville
For companies, healing after fire damage can be a lengthy and expensive process. Fire can scorch a property, but other damage from smoke and soot may stay long after the fire has been put out. If left untreated, your commercial property will smell like smoke for years after the fire.
The professionals at Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and operations. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer removing soot and smoke damage too. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties throughout the Kernersville region.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- Help comes promptly and is available any time
- Thorough damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Board-ups for hazardous areas and structural stabilization
- Earth friendly methods for sanitation soot and other debris from fire damage
- Odor removal, cleaning and air purification
- Thorough removal any damaged items, equipment and other contents inside
- Elimination of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Disinfectants and antimicrobial solution used to keep out mold and mildew
We will bring your business back to normal faster. Our years of training, sanitation methods and tools combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized tools and sanitation methods, typically being able to renew the goods inside your commercial property to their normal condition. Additionally, We will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as simple as possible for you.
Allow our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.