Sophia, NC Disaster Planning
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. However, plans like that typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed specifically for property owners and managers. It features complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team.