Staley Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a part of the business planning process in Staley. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of High Point, NC now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.