Disaster Planning in Thomasville
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work with you to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.