Disaster Planning in Wallburg, NC
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Wallburg, NC, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.