What to Expect After Severe Weather Events
Mother Nature can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause major damage. Our damage repair service can repair your property, getting it back to new in a jiffy. Our local experts know the hazards of local storms and how to repair ensuing damage.
Get through the storm, and then assess the impact. Read below for more.
Coverage amounts vary based on your area, the specifics of your policy, the extent of damage and other factors.
The faster you are to file a claim, the more likely you are to get the compensation you need. You could lose your chance if you don’t act right away.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Winter Storms: This can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Damage: This can damage siding and shingles, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause additional damage.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, such as catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold problems and much more.
Find a Trusted Damage and Remediation Professional
Storm aftermath can be dangerous, and a professional contractor can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Reach out to us today.