Water Damage Can Be Prevented
Every home or business can experience water damages. Basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage can all generate major damages. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your building is to call the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can address, asses and fix the issue.
The Causes of Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we rely on. But a broken appliance can cause signficant damage. Any home appliance that uses water can cause major issues by flooding. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. Any water damage issues can be repaired by the experienced water repair technicians from Paul Davis. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rainfall or storms
- Cresting streams or rivers
Preventing Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Preventing water damage altogether. If you want to avoid expensive repairs and possible homeonwer’s insurance claims, productive prevention is key. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause major damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your pipes or hoses.
- In case of an emergency, know how to turn off your water main. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Be on the lookout for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- Cleanout your gutters regularly to avoid blockage.
To prevent water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your house and appliances. Do you suspect that there’s a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. If it’s a minor leak, then try to fix it as soon as possible. But if it’s bigger burst, call the highly trained professionals from Paul Davis.
Our Water Damage Mitigation Services
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all have 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, including the following:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Effective Water Damage Repair Services
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at 888-473-7769 if you’re in need of water damage remediation services. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.